Across America, corporations, foundations, charitable trusts, visionary individuals, and others make our programs happen each and every day of the year. Corporations love The STEMIE Coalition, NICEE, and our partner programs because:
- They are affiliating their brand with a great cause that is making an impact in an extremely efficient way.
- They are complementing their investments in other initiatives, like STEM and Robotics.
- They are creating new pathways for success for underserved and underaddressed populations by giving these kids a new way to define success
Interested in joining our sponsors in making invention and entrepreneurship education a part of every kid’s K-12 experience? Learn more about NICEE , or download our Sponsorship information for NICEE 2017 here. Or Contact us now!
The STEMIE Coalition exists due to the specific sponsorship and partnership with the following leading innovators:
Our Investor Partners:
Our Mentor Partners:
Our Supporter Partners:
What’s A Sponsor?
Our sponsors are committed community-focused corporate, government, and private sector charitable partners who want to ensure that invention and entrepreneurship education impacts everyone, from the underserved to rural to urban K-12 students. Sponsors contribute funding, in-kind resources, products, services, mentors, judges, connections, and many other important elements to power our programs and participation.
Specifically, our sponsors help us by donating:
- Operating Funds. Every little bit helps. We have sponsor packages for presence just at our main events, such as the National Invention Convention and Entrepreneurship Expo, as well as for full year-round visibility. We have tactical support packages, such as our IP Industry Travel Sponsorship program, as well as strategic and signature sponsorships to have a greater impact.
- Employee Engagement: We are seeking mentors and judges for our programs — people who can interact with and inspire our kids. They can be engineers, marketers, IP attorneys, police, emergency medical technicians….just about anyone. We provide training and support to help your people make an impact
- Outreach: We are asking you to help us find other entities who can join our coalition and help make us successful. 70% of our fundraising work is getting that first meeting with a CMO or decision maker – can you help us?
Consider one of our local sponsor opportunities with:
For more information on our sponsorship opportunities, contact us!