The STEMIE Coalition is amassing materials and reference documents that are pertinent to youth invention, innovation and entrepreneurship topics. Here are some key documents that are requested often by our members:
- University Engagement and Invention Education — A white paper on how universities can engage K-12 through invention education.
- Judging Circles and Youth Competitions — A white paper on how judging circles can reinvent your competition experience for kids.
- City Jump-Start Program — A white paper on how invention education programs are helping underserved communities.
- The Rise of STEMIE— A white paper on our foundational STEM+Invention+Entrepreneurship framework.
- IP Industry Travel Sponsorship Program — A presentation detailing how the nation’s IP lawyers are supporting their local inventors and entrepreneurs to get to D.C. for Nationals.
- NICEE 2016 — A presentation on NICEE 2016. Alternatively, watch the video below!