The National Youth Invention and Entrepreneurship Educators Summit
2017 Dates & Location: TBD
The annual National Youth Invention and Entrepreneurship Educators Summit brings together youth invention, innovation and entrepreneurship program organizers. The goal is to build bridges between our programs, share best practices, brainstorm national issues, and otherwise support each other in our efforts to formalize invention and entrepreneurship education in the U.S. K-12 landscape. In particular, the goals of the Summit are:
- To expand The STEMIE Coalition’s knowledge of its present affiliate base’s needs in order to grow current invention education programs on a curve to our 10-million student goal
- To share best practices and programmatic elements among current and potential affiliates so that all interests in invention education will focus on optimizing invention education
- To provide guidance to emerging organizations and help to accelerate their launches
- To map a collective plan for rapidly expanding invention education in light of science, engineering design, maker, creative, and entrepreneurship movements
- To boost our creativity and energy by working together IN PERSON!
To learn more, or if you are interested in attending the 2017 Summit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The 2016 Summit took place at the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation in Dearborn, Michigan.